Hello bloggers.
So I am completely new to the whole blog thing. I've had my account for maybe about a month now and I just didn't know where to start with blogging... so I'm just going to rant, or not rant about what seems like the most sensible topic right now: myself.
I have so much to do to really make my page my own and I want to make a habit of writing on here, so let me introduce myself. I am Justin D. Reynolds. I like having the middle initial because I just think it makes my name stand out more, plus if I'm ever famous (it's my goal) then that'll be my legit "known by" name.
I am 23 years old, and from a "little big" city called Rome, NY. I'm a nobody really. I slowly and treacherously am working my way towards an online college degree in Entertainment Business (whenever I tell people my major they go "huh?"). I'm pretty f'in awesome.
I swear a lot, and at this point I don't know if profound language is prohibited on here, but if it's not, you'll see it A LOT. In the mean time, I'll try to be clean.
I work this shitty part time job at a supermarket called Price Chopper, located throughout either 5 or 6 states here in the Northeast. I HATE IT. I can't stress it enough. I won't get into depth about it right now, maybe later. Just know that I F'IN HATE IT.
My outside-of-work activities include improvisation. I love it because I get to do what I want to do, and that is act. I'm currently working on becoming a stand-up comedian. I'm also what you could call a paranormal investigator, and I belong to a little group called New York State Paranormal Investigation. Look us up, there is a website. We are slowly working on updating it to make it better. We take it seriously.
http://nysparanormalresearch.com/default.aspx
So my hobbies that I just listed are probably what I will blog about often, and I say this right now because at the moment I can't see myself ranting on about anything else that you "bloggers" will care about.
So for now, this is all I have. There is no need to rant on about myself in detail, at least not yet. But I do want to make a habit of blogging so bare with me for the time being. This should be pretty interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment